Some of the projects I did in the last few years.
Events, workshops and exhibitions
other projects in this category
- Trying to get people interested in crooked vegetables at the Food Fest Buskers 2018
- Workshop on communal chicha making with the Klöntal Chicheria at Klöntal Biohack Retreat
- Teaching Code for Artist i and Code for Artists ii
- Having fun in the Pong Laboratory workshop
- Together with the IG Post-Gender we organised a series of Workshops on D I Y Sex Toys
Talks and lectures
In 2018, I was invited to participate in the 8th Inter-Format Symposium in Nida Lithuania were I presented a performative lecture titled Liturgy for Electronic Waste.
Last year, in 2020, I was able to present my ongoing research project, where I investigate animistic human-computer interfaces, at the reclaim futures conference which was amazing! -> reclaim futures - things are people too
other talks include
- A talk about the potentiality of fermentation for the arts - Rotting Speculations
- An input on Smart Curation - Algorithmic Phenomenology
- Some Meditations on Artificial Intelligence
- A small input for the launch of a new magazin with the focus on Cyborgs and the Humanities
Essays and texts
I working with code as a professional webdeveloper but also in the field of creative coding.
- 8888, an ever evolving poem
|reclaim futures - things are people too||Sep 09, 2020|
|Liturgy for Electronic Waste||Jun 22, 2018|